Children wearing school uniform promotes a sense of pride, and symbolises belonging to the school and a sense of our community. School uniform has a positive impact on good behaviour and attitudes in school. The school does have a uniform, which the children are proud to wear.
Some items of uniform can be ordered via school. Please download the form below and return this to the school office.
Our school uniform is as follows:
- Bottle Green Sweatshirt
- Long or short black trouser
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black or grey socks
- Bottle green sweatshirt/cardigan
- Black skirt/pinafore/trousers
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- White socks or green tights.
- In summer, girls may also wear green and white gingham dresses,
Footwear should be black and of sensible design. Trainers are NOT permitted.
All children should have the following for P.E.:
- A named cloth bag with a draw string to hold kit
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING SHOULD BE NAMED.
Forest School ;
- Waterproof Jacket
- Change of Trousers/legging/joggers
- Wellies/sturdy boots
You can order and buy sweatshirts, cardigans and shower-proof fleeces via the school office.
Jewellery should not be brought into school. Only small studs are allowed to be worn and these must be removed for all P.E. including swimming.
Mobile Phones/iPods etc.:
Children are NOT allowed to bring mobile phones, iPods or other such electronic devices into school. Any mobile phones and similar devices will be confiscated by staff to be returned at the end of the school day.